[p2p-research] Fwd: switching to another mailing list if nobody comes forward before Monday

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:54:13 CET 2009

On 3/14/09, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> despite using the password provided by Ned, authorization to access the
> admin part is now failing ... so I'm no longer able to approve of messages
>
> I will myself unsubscribe to the list in the late afternoon on Monday, if no
> alternative moderator (or other solution the community may come up with, if
> it values the continuation of the list) comes forward

I used to be owner of a yahoogroup.  Since nobody else volunteered,
and I'd like to keep the list going, I'll volunteer--assuming the
duties consist mainly of moderating messages and don't include
anything beyond my meager technical abilities.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism