[p2p-research] Writing AutoPurge plugin for MailMan (was: Re: [p2pf] Fwd: switching to another mailing list if nobody comes forward before Monday)

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:23:05 CET 2009

Does Ned have an email addr?  Can't we ask for the password again?

What login name are you using?

If you are using a web interface (through a browser) the following
doesn't apply:

If you are using ssh or telnet for an interactive text-terminal
"shell" login, you are usually denied remote access as 'root'.  The
workaround is to instead [login] as your regular Username and then use
either the 'su' or 'sudo' command to Administer.

++++

Michel, or anyone who has this info:

Forward the correct LoginName and PassWord for shell access to me.

I'll schedule a simple shell script to run daily that that looks for
posts from "unsubscribed" and deletes the associated files or DataBase
entries.

After that we can write a patch or plugin for MailMan allowing
auto-purge based on regexp.

Patrick Anderson
AGNUcius at Gmail