[p2p-research] Fwd: switching to another mailing list if nobody comes forward before Monday

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 04:15:27 CET 2009

Dear friends,

despite using the password provided by Ned, authorization to access the
admin part is now failing ... so I'm no longer able to approve of messages

I will myself unsubscribe to the list in the late afternoon on Monday, if no
alternative moderator (or other solution the community may come up with, if
it values the continuation of the list) comes forward

I will send research based info to p2pf at yahoogroups.com, which was intended,
but never used, as the 'internal' list to discuss p2p foundation matters,

Those interested, in the case no interim solution is found, may want to
switch to that new address,