[p2p-research] Fwd: 24 p2presearch moderator request(s) waiting

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Mar 13 10:46:15 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 15:11:20 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I'll give to next Monday to see if we have a solution for
> moderation, as I can't take it up, if no solution emerges, the list
> will be discontinued,

Michel,

I missed the initial phases of this discussion, so you may already
have answered this question, but...  why can't the list be
reconfigured to accept only email from subscribed users??? It may
appear less open than it is today, but wouldn'it be much better than
shutting it off?

Marco
http://mfioretti.com

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84