[p2p-research] list admin

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:02:28 CET 2009

Related:

I sent some "photos" documenting my experience with off-the-grid living and
solar tech and I would like to send photos of the new solar generation
system as it's being installed etc

Due to size of the photos, the messages are being held for moderation

I had sent two messages containing the photos, one without learning notes
and one with learning notes, so you may approve the latter/latest one.