[p2p-research] Fwd: list admin, important issue

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:05:58 CET 2009

Dear friends,

As you now, I now have a full time job but still doing my best to keep a
rhythm for the wiki, the blog, and the ning forum.

Ned has just informed me he will no longer do the upkeep of the list, and I
can't take that over,

So we need a volunteer to take this over,

I suppose the list would mostly work without much intervention? but I'm not
sure,