[p2p-research] Open Business Models

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:03:49 CET 2009

I worked on this a while ago too:
http://socialsynergyweb.net/cgi-bin/wiki/OpenBusinessModel

That is an entire wiki I created devoted to open business models.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
AIM: Str9960
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samrose
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://socialsynergyweb.org/network
http://socialmediaclassroom.com
http://localfoodsystems.org
http://openfarmtech.org
http://notanemployee.net
http://communitywiki.org

"Long ago, we brought you all this fire.
Do not imagine we are still chained to that rock...."

http://notanemployee.net/