[p2p-research] Fwd: building on japanese p2p economics research ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:55:05 CET 2009

Dear Kenji

Take your time, your technical work is probably beyond my understanding, but
some others in our community might find it of great interest, as it seems
you are on the leading edge in Japan, something I was unaware of so far.

So more information needs to stream about your work and that of your
colleagues.

I'm copying a friend who monitors open p2p meshworks (sepp) and robin may
want to report on your work through his media empire (I'm saying this
without kidding, masternewmedia.org is impressive)

I hope you can update us 2-3 times per year on how this work is progressing,

Michel

I have been organizing a series of international workshops
on dependability and sustainability of P2P systems
http://das-p2p.wide.ad.jp/
and I have been working with many of those Japanese
researchers who appear in the programs.
For example,
http://das-p2p.wide.ad.jp/pdf/DAS-P2P2009invited.pdf
might be of interest to you.
Also, we form IDEON (Integrated Distributed Environment
with Overlay Network) working group within the WIDE Project
http://www.wide.ad.jp/project/wg/IDEON.html
where many of activities in the areas of practical P2P
applications are gathered.

>>> http://www.media-art-online.org/iwat/research/papers.html#a8>Springer

>>> http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html>
>>> http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - <