[p2p-research] Google to tear down social networking walls

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:26:31 CET 2009

Hi sam,

as you probably gathered from this article,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ismael-hosseinzadeh/herbert-hoover-copycat_b_168617.html

the obama admin is still very beholden to certain interests, to the
detriment of the public good,

nevertheless, they are not impervious to public pressure .. it's still early
days for the kind of policies we advocate, but we have to start the long
process of changing policies, but of course not at the detriment of building
our own structures ...

Michel