[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Re: do we need to shift to closed systems again?

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:28:33 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Vinay Gupta <hexayurt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sam, I'm not particularly interested in Paradigm A or Paradigm B - those
> are just models.

I'm interested in fixing specific problems with available resources, bottom
> up, not top down.

I think understanding what Thomas Kuhn is talking about will help you do
*exactly* what you say you want to do in the sentence above.

> Vinay

That is fantastic, but for whatever reason, you felt the need to jump in and
correct me.

I did my best to explain to you what I mean and why I mean it. If you think
that it's a waste of time, I can respect that.

If you understand complex adaptive systems, you understand that the only way
that you can change them is on local levels, in bottom up ways.

I have said all that I can say about this, in as a clear a way as I can.

--
Sam Rose
Social Synergy
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://socialsynergyweb.org/network
http://socialmediaclassroom.com
http://localfoodsystems.org
http://openfarmtech.org
http://notanemployee.net
http://communitywiki.org

"Long ago, we brought you all this fire.
Do not imagine we are still chained to that rock...."

http://notanemployee.net/