[p2p-research] Co-Owned Public Peer Property

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:51:09 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 5:37 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> the best way to test your ideas is through practice,
>
> and unless you are born rich, most people who start business start with
> looking for capital and credit, either by investors or financial
> institutions, or with people willing to go in the same direction as you.

My ideas require the investors either understand the plan (go in the
same direction) to treat Profit as Consumer Investment, or must be
Consumers themselves (in which case they don't need to understand, for
they are then paid in "at cost" product).

But since most people I talk to tend to believe Profit must be
distributed to the Workers as some sort of bonus, it has been very
difficult for me to find anyone to collaborate with.

> but ask yourself this question: say, seven years from now, would you still
> want to come up with the same arguments, and not have advanced your ideals
> in any concrete way?

How is this different from anyone else posting here, or any article cited?

I agree we must make action (and soon), but I don't understand why you
confine such advice to me alone.