[p2p-research] Co-Owned Public Peer Property

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:37:13 CET 2009

Hi Patrick,

the best way to test your ideas is through practice,

and unless you are born rich, most people who start business start with
looking for capital and credit, either by investors or financial
institutions, or with people willing to go in the same direction as you.

I created two companies without any prior capital and credit as well, so it
should be possible,

just looking for ways to advance your ideas,

you are  of course welcome to discuss your ideas here,

but ask yourself this question: say, seven years from now, would you still
want to come up with the same arguments, and not have advanced your ideals
in any concrete way?

Michel

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Michel Bauwens
> <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Patrick,
> >
> > I suggest you start one right now, in any field you feel passionate
> about,
> >
> > since there are hundreds of thousands of coops out there, and thousands
> of
> > sharing schemes already, this is a very realistic way to test your ideas
> in
> > practice!!
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't have the Capital nor credit to do
> so.
>
> Would you rather such ideas were not discussed here?
>
> Is there something wrong or inaccurate about my proposal, or do you
> just want me to go away?

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com