[p2p-research] Fwd: oXcars, The Movie

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:16:01 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

we release the documentary about the biggest event of free Culture ever, The
oXcars, The Movie.

Here the resume (clic on subtitles) and the full lenght (70 minutes):
http://exgae.net/exgae-multiply-and-share-forth/theoxcars

On the same page of the oXcars (
http://exgae.net/exgae-multiply-and-share-forth/theoxcars) you are going to
be able to found its best version (we still need few days to
get the best quality) and to download it from the 10 of march.
For HD quality, due to the size, please contact us.
We also offer a practical presentation/workshop with an endding live
copyleft session. Here some more information on the workshop:
http://conservas.tk/archivos/taller.rtf

See you at the oXcars 2009!

EXGAE
http://exgae.net