[p2p-research] Money is used by people to obstruct far greater fears

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:33:48 CET 2009

True.. but I don't keep track of the order I do it. Sometimes i would think
things through very deeply then come to the gmail box and reduce it to sound
bites, then people get incited to debate and that's when I reveal my hand ..
it works out like poker sometimes.

Being self reflective, i think that one should always question their own
unconscious behavior... I often think of these exchanges as "open source
group therapy" and n this context someone is bound to get scared (of facing
their own fears) and if they happen to be in position of power they'll shut
you out and then they write a diatribe about it.

So it's better in my evolved opinion to take a more neutral approach at all
the different levels.... i.e. going from "creativity" to "compromise"

I better go pack :-)

Later guys

Marc