[p2p-research] Money is used by people to obstruct far greater fears

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:22:38 CET 2009

Or to put it in more dramatic terms: "he who controls the spice controls the
universe"  (Dune)

In this case, the spice has been adapted by the people as a way to obfuscate
their deeper realities.

Obviously, there is always "more to it..."

But like you said, it doesn't make the conclusion wrong.

There's a complex psychological dependence on money that counters the
intuition that if money was removed or if everyone can get anything they
want at cost then the world will be a better place. It can be, but not until
people become aware of the complexity of their psychological dependence on
money.