[p2p-research] Why Post-Capitalism is Rubbish

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:00:08 CEST 2009

one remark, about the last paragraph,

I see these efforts 'integratively', i.e. while some are looking for market
alternatives, other are looking for market improvements, since we can't stop
anyone from following these inclinations, we can nudge them so they become
complimentary and mutually strengfthening,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com