[p2p-research] Why Post-Capitalism is Rubbish

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:58:42 CEST 2009

Hi christian,

thanks for the previous explanation of how the peer economy differs from the
market model

you are right: contributors are exchanging 'generally' with a pool, not with
each other, making this a clear commons model ...

I wonder if you would have the time to improve the section I have dedicated
to your work, i.e. http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peereconomy

I will be quoting the market exchange thing tomorrow on the blog

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com