[p2p-research] Fwd: Contribution to the Journal of Science Communication, topic: User-led, P2P Science

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:38:30 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

Alessandro is still looking for extra contributors, do consider
participating,

From: Alessandro Delfanti <delfanti at sissa.it>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:43 AM
Subject: Contribution to the Journal of Science Communication
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel,

As I told you, I'm collecting essays for a commentary which will be coupled
with normal research articles as a part of a special issue titled "User-led,
P2P Science". Every JCOM's issue contains a collection of short essays from
international scholars. So I wondered if you'd like to to contribute to our
December issue with a comment about the topics of the call we launched to
collect research articles (http://jcom.sissa.it/call).
The special issue will focus on how web tools are changing the way of
participating in the production of scientific knowledge, and on the problem
of the appropriation of the whealth produced by P2P contributors. I think
that your insights on these topics could be of great interest for our
readers...
Usually, as you can see in previous commentaries, the essays we publish
range from 4 to 10 pages. They don't undergo any formal peer review. The
deadline is November, 15th, and the special issue will be published in
December.
If you are interested, please let me know and we could talk about the theme
of your contribution.

Thank you! Best regards,

Alessandro

 SISSA Webmail https://webmail.sissa.it/