[p2p-research] Historical anti-materialism

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:10:07 CEST 2009

Michel,

I am increasingly of a mind that I am simply wrong.  These discussions are
necessary and are appropriate.  It was not what I had hoped for, but that is
the challenge and the joy of all group dynamics.

As an aside, I spent a long time arguing with Austrian economist inspired
people, so I think you have confused me with someone else.  Tie me to Keynes
in some way, yes.  Austrians...not so much.  I have read them.  I'm not a
great fan.

I think Stan is closer to the Austrians, but the law and economics crowd is
probably closer to what he is reading.  The two are often together so far as
I know.

I apologize to all for appearing bothered.  Tough times.  I sincerely regret
any ruffled feathers.

Ryan

>>> http://www.undp.org/globalpublicgoods/globalization/pdfs/KaulMendoza.pdf