[p2p-research] The difference between anarchism and libertarianism

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:19:55 CEST 2009

2009/6/19 Smári McCarthy <smari at anarchism.is>
As Eben Moglen said anecdotally during a
talk yesterday at the University of Iceland: "Under capitalism, man
exploits man. Under communism it's the other way around." (there's a
partial audio recording at http://notendur.hi.is/~annaj/audio/ btw)

...Love it.

Ryan Lanham
"You'd better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone"