[p2p-research] Fwd: reimagining society project

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:22:00 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: michael albert <sysop at zmag.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:11 PM
Subject: <no subject>

 Hi,

This is just a reminder to the 324 participants in the Reimagining Society
Project.

(1) Please visit *
http://www.zcommunications.org/zparecon/reimaginingsociety.htm*
Check there, on the participant page, to see that you are properly listed.

(2) If you have not yet sent us a short biography, please do so by return
email.

(3) If you want to write an opening essay, or two, they are due by July 15.
If you are not listed as submitting one, but you want to, please let us know
by return email.

(4) We have begun posting submitted opening essays and will keep up with
that through mid July. You can see them all, anytime, by looking on ZNet’s
Vision and Strategy Page, and the subtopic Reimagining Society...
Additionally, when we first put them online, they often appear on the ZNet
top page, as well.

(5) More easily and comprehensively, however, you can go to the Reimagining
Society site and see all the opening articles we have already posted by
using the left menu. The display and access of all Reimagining Society
content will all be dramatically improved in mid July.

Thank you...and we will try to keep email to a minimum until mid July...

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com