[p2p-research] responding about haskins [UPDATE & MORE]

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:02:02 CEST 2009

Dear Tom (and David):

Please also have a look at http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Governance and
at the synthetic visualization here at
http://p2pfoundation.net/images/P2P_Governance_Visualization_2large.png

In particular, I have resourced David's work here at:
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Governance#Key_Graphical_Representations

Tom, is this context, I have an important request, I would also like to
present in some way your own work, but as it is evolving and changing, I
wonder if at some point you would not envisage an overview that I then could
reference there as well?

Currently, the section contains lots of material on all new forms of network
governance, but I'm also in the process of creating a much more specialized
exclusive area dealing with peer governance in the narrow sense (i.e.
governance of peer producing communities)

see: http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peergovernance

Michel