[p2p-research] Open Source Design Hydrogen Car

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 01:15:10 CEST 2009

It is a very small fuel cell.  Hydrogen is clearly the way to go.  Yes,
nuclear, yes OTEC, yes NG and Methane.  We'll need them all.  Carbon is a
problem but its one we aren't going to avoid.  So get used to hot.

Saw the latest and greatest solar tiles advertised today.  Main ingredient
Cadmium.  Not good.  Lifespan was a decent 25 years however.  If science
could do much better with, say a graphene-derived technology, I could see
solar playing a role on a decentralized basis.

Ryan