[p2p-research] Fwd: Dual Licensing of Research in Renewable Energy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:44:50 CEST 2009

Dear Austin,

concerning your possible adaptation of your research,

here's what I would be very interested in:

- a study of actual business models used by existing open
design/manufacturing models, as practiced by arduino, openmoko, buglabs  as
well as uncovering the new field of open energy research and design ...