[p2p-research] Fwd: Dual Licensing of Research in Renewable Energy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:23:03 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

Thanks for reading through this request/proposal of a new funding mechanism
for open hardware research

Austin, a little question. Since dual licensing works with FOSS, and is at
the basis of different open source companies, why would it not work, or work
differently with open design, since that is equally an immaterial process?

Michel