[p2p-research] The difference between anarchism and, libertarianism

Tomas Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Mon Jun 15 12:14:15 CEST 2009

Thanks for the replies on the subject - all very interesting.

I think that while evolutionary psychology has a way to do, it is not
sufficient to dismiss either it ideas or larger narrative on the basis
that it contradicts our own bias of what we'd like to be true.  There is
an interesting audio of Pinker defending the position of evolutionary
psychology here:
http://www.pointofinquiry.org/steven_pinker_evolutionary_psychology_and_human_nature/

Since my days doing psychology and linguistics in university, I was
persuaded by the arguments of Chomsky and the rest that humans were
pre-wired for language.  On that basis it seems to me that we will also
be pre-wired for a number of other things - social relations included.

--
Tomas

Tomas Rawlings
Development Director, FluffyLogic Development Ltd.
web: www.fluffylogic.net
tel: 0117 9442233
-
Also see: