[p2p-research] Open Source Ecology

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:46:14 CEST 2009

After years of living on the edge I have seen that not everything
moves as fast or willingly as me.

I am so appreciative of the fact that the group here is, as a group,
investing in infrastructure than can carry any currency, that it's
difficult to put into words.  I mean, for all the talk going on, thos
thing is ONLINE NOW! W00t!

As a group they are aware that we must prove profress and a useful
solution and tgat there are mire and better steps after we hit the
first goals.

I'll stay in touch about Iceland Smari.  I checked flights after
returning from Oekonux and I will again very soon.  Bet on it ;)

Alex