[p2p-research] The difference between anarchism and libertarianism

Tomas Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Fri Jun 12 12:08:23 CEST 2009

Correction.  Ooops (embarrassed)

For me it offers the a national health service, and
having been though a tough week when a close friend has died, the
involvement of a semi-centralised system providing ambulances, emergency
rooms and staff that tried unsuccessfully to save him, showed me that
the solution to human relations can *not* forgo all centralised structures.

--
Tomas

Tomas Rawlings
Development Director, FluffyLogic Development Ltd.
web: www.fluffylogic.net
tel: 0117 9442233
-
Also see: