[p2p-research] Fwd: an alternative to scribd for embedding documents in blogs

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:15:45 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Areg Bagdasarian <AregB at docstoc.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 6:31 AM
Subject: RE: Michel / Justice Sotomayor
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 Hi Michel,

   Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation until recently

   Yes, Scribd is somewhat similar to us, however we allow people to make
money from the documents they upload and we have large repositories of
technology documents on our site.

   I looked at your peer to peer site and I think it’s very relevant since
that’s the direction computing will go in. Probably the next biggest trend
in computing other than cloud computing. If you ever need to post documents
on your site we’d love it if you used Docstoc for that. Also, if you upload
documents to our website that you’d like to share with the general public,
we can also feature you and your blog on the www.docstoc.com homepage which
is something we do for select bloggers.

 Let us know if you have questions. Best of luck!

Areg

Areg Bagdasarian

Business Development Team

Docstoc.com