[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Addressing Post-Scarcity Pitfalls

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:12:57 CEST 2009

some further info from scientists on why nuclear is a really bad idea:

- http://www.stormsmith.nl/publications/secureenergy.pdf

- http://www.stormsmith.nl/publications/storm_Van_Leeuwen_presentation.pdf

rebuttal of the 'tobacco science' of the world nuclear industry:
http://www.stormsmith.nl/report20050803/Rebuttal_WNA.pdf

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com