[p2p-research] Desk Copies of Watching YouTube.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:21:30 CEST 2009

<http://www.strangelove.com/blog/2009/05/desk-copies-watching-youtube/>

By Dr. Strangelove on YouTube in the News

If you are a full-time professor teaching in communications, media, film,
pop culture or related fields please forward your surface (postal) mailing
address with name and institution and I’ll put you on the list for a desk
copy of my next book, *Watching YouTube*.

There are a limited number of copies, so I cannot promise that all who reply
will get one.

Dr. Strangelove

Michael at Strangelove.com

   - Comments<http://www.strangelove.com/blog/2009/05/desk-copies-watching-youtube/#comments>

   - Keep New:
   - Posted on: Fri, May 29 2009 6:01 PM
   - Email This <javascript:emailThis(21023837,339)>
   - Clip/Blog This <javascript:saveItem(%2021023837,%20339%20)>

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com