[p2p-research] Open Money Ning

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:37:23 CEST 2009

Hi Ryan,

I agree with you on Wave,

you may have noticed I'm not quick to jump on tools as  'world-changing',
but I think Wave will fall in that category because it's so integrative ...

Mark: I created http://p2pfoundation.net/Loom to explain Loom in our wiki,
thanks for checking it out.

For our blog, I really need something for absolute beginners and perhaps
centered around: what problem does it solve, how does it fit in the broad
history of money?

Michel