[p2p-research] Open Money Ning

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:07:18 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

The aim of the P2P Foundation is to research distributed infrastructures in
all areas of human life, by bringing information and people together,

on money, see http:/p2pfoundation.net/Category:Money

as such we are in touch with a few of the monetary transformers and try to
present their work,

I'm not an expert at all my self and at this time would not have the time
for a detailed investigation, but I' be happy to present your projects, and
perhaps some of our associates like Sepp would like to get through the demo

Does your system have any guarantees against money laundering since it
appears the previous systems where mostly used for such purposes?

Michel