[p2p-research] Open Money Ning

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:54:13 CEST 2009

   1.

   Hi Mark,

thanks for this comment on our blog,

yes, I am/we are very interested in these initiatives, particularly as we
have 'open money week' on our blog  ...

do please send us more info about these projects,

Michel

   1.

   Mark Herpel <http://www.dgcmagazine.com/> Says:
   June 6th, 2009 at 11:20
pm<http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/why-the-slow-uptake-of-internet-currencies/2009/06/06/comment-page-1#comment-414992>
   e<http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/wp-admin/comment.php?action=editcomment&c=414992>

   I’d say that the software you require is already in use, OS, it’s
   decentralized and it fits your requirements to work on a local scale or
   global. IVTS, value transfer systems such as Loom.cc or Trubanc.com are both
   already online and working. Skype me for info anytime. ‘digitalcurrency’

   Mark
   editor at dgcmagazine.com