[p2p-research] Mobile Updates

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:58:32 CEST 2009

well, I'm guessing that many people are interested in the content, and not
really where and how you wrote them, so that fact that this is invisible, is
a plus for me, a sign of success ...

the only problem I see with multiple targets is redundancy

my approach is a little different, I try both for info gathering and for
distribution, to use the different media in different ways, doing different
complementary things ..

it annoys me that I can't filter twitter for URL's only, that friendfeed and
facebook retweet twitters ...

Michel