[p2p-research] Mobile Updates

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Fri Jun 5 10:50:01 CEST 2009

Hi Michel, what you are looking at is a blog, however, my experemints
have to do with how I use and update social media targets, these short
texts (and the associated pictures) where created in transit on my mobile.

Using posterous, they are also posted to flickr, twitter, facebook and the
tumblr blog (dmytri.info), which also includes my google reader shares, which
get to tumblr by a complex route, pulled in from reader by twitterfeed, which
then posts to ping.fm, which posts to twitter, ident.ca, friendfeed and delicious,
tumblr pulls them in from delicious

But the reason I posted the link was for feedback about the content ;)

The point of these experiments is to figure out how best to maximize
reach in social media by way of a multiple platform approach. I will
take what I learn an create my own platform simular to posterous, ping,
etc, but better suited for co-operative promotion.

Cheers.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981