[p2p-research] Life after capitalism

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Thu Jun 4 14:23:11 CEST 2009

Hi Michel,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> I'm intrigued by your notion of the closing and then the re-opening of
> the commons as critical for overcoming capitalism.
>
> I had never specifically thought about it that way, and I find it a
> powerful concept and idea.
>
> I wonder if you could not write a blog entry about it, for publication
> in our p2p blog?

I'll write something up for the Keimform blog which you can publish in the
P2P blog as well--I'll let you know when it's done.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
Anarchism, in my view, is an expression of the idea that the burden of
proof is always on those who argue that authority and domination are
necessary. They have to demonstrate, with powerful argument, that that
conclusion is correct. If they cannot, then the institutions they defend
should be considered illegitimate. How one should react to illegitimate
authority depends on circumstances and conditions: there are no formulas.
        -- Noam Chomsky