[p2p-research] Fwd: Beyond 2012, Rushkoff on God, Technology of Magic

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:45:01 CEST 2009

also has:

*The Emergence of Open Design and
Manufacturing<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=2875&qid=120842>
*
by Michel Bauwens
We mistakenly think nature is infinite, and that scarcity should be a source
of profit. We need to combine a recognition of the real scarcity of physical
goods with the real abundance of immaterial goods to generate a new and
sustainable civilization based on peer to peer principles.
Read it here:
http://realitysandwich.com/emergence_open_design_and_manufacturing<http://www.realitysandwich.com/sites/realitysandwich.civicactions.net/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=2875&qid=120842>