[p2p-research] Fwd: Leonardo Reviews – Newly available materials July 2009

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:18:16 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryony Dalefield <ldr at uk2.net>
Date: Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Subject: Leonardo Reviews – Newly available materials July 2009

Leonardo Reviews -- Newly available materials July 2009

Dear Panel

Please find attached and below the new material available for review this
month.
In addition it is possible that we can provide press accreditation for
Siggraph for a reviewer if you would like me to try to arrange that for one
of you please let  me know (mpunt at easynet.co.uk).

Please send all other requests to Bryony at ldr at leonardo.org. and we will
arrange for them to be dispatched as soon as possible.

All good wishes
Michael

Speclab: Digital Aesthetics and Projects in Speculative Computing.
By Johanna Drucker.
University of Chicago Press, Chicago, London, USA, UK, 2009.
pp. 241, illus. b/w.
ISBN: 978-0-226-16508-0
(received Plymouth June 2009)

Tactical Media.
By Rita Raley.
University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, London, USA, UK, 2009.
pp. 193, illus, b/w.
ISBN: 978-0-8166-5151-1
(received Plymouth June 2009)

The Grid Book.
By Hannah B. Higgins.
The MIT Press, Cambridge, London, USA, UK, 2009.
pp. 300, illus. b/w.
ISBN: 978-0-262-51240-4
(received Plymouth March 2009)

White Heat Cold Logic: British Computer Art 1960-1980.
By Paul Brown, Charlie Gere, Nicholas Lambert and Catherine Mason (eds.).
The MIT Press, Cambridge, London, USA, UK, 2009.
pp. 450, illus. b/w.
ISBN: 978-0-262-02653-6
(received Plymouth March 2009)

Ex-foliations: Reading Machines and the Upgrade Path.
By Terry Harpold.
University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, London, USA, UK, 2009.
pp. 351, illus. b/w.
ISBN: 978-0-8166-5102-3
(received Plymouth February 2009)