[p2p-research] Google's wave ends email?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:20:04 CEST 2009

Thanks for all these comments ...  Is there anyone who could piece together
Ryan and Nathan's comments for a blog posting?

your assistance would be really appreciated!

and Nathan: I can't wait for your 'pretty clear general view' as well, hope
you can describe the path to the fridge ...

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com