[p2p-research] excellent contribution on flow money by Martien van Steenbergen

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:11:32 CEST 2009

Hi Martien,

Since you feel that trustwidth is an important new contribution, could you
perhaps describe that notion by itself, for publication in our blog and
add-on in our wiki?

Many thanks for considering it,

Michel

Thank you, but I feel that as too much honour. I stand on the shoulder of

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com