[p2p-research] pushbutton web

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:27:15 CEST 2009

thanks Smari, this is really interesting, and confirms my own experience
that each tool has its own uses, culture, expectations ... you can't simply
translate from one to the other, doing the same things ... I think you have
to do different things with the different media ... but most of all, be 'in
control' of your choices, not blindly follow all the fashions ...

Michel