[p2p-research] debate on open agriculture

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 03:58:28 CEST 2009

I think that the figures that I've seen about China, were about traditional
chinese cities BEFORE modernisation ... but I'm assuming that most of it
survived until about 20 years ago, even under communism, and that it's only
the vertical urbanisation and destruction of old neighborhoods, which put an
end to it,

I can easily imagine that it has survived, and even thrived, in Cuba,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: