[p2p-research] Fwd: meeting on p2p risks to national sec

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:58:51 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

as usual, most interesting ...

it goes in too many directions to publish on the blog

would you consider a more tighter piece around the theme, 'p2p FOR national
security', I think that kind of message is important,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com

Monitor updates at http://del.icio.us/mbauwens;