[p2p-research] what to think of the market

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:36:36 CEST 2009

I was merely pionting out that people have been innovating in very different
social models, way before the capitalist market became dominant, and often
outside of market relations, think of patronage, gift economies, the
invention of fire and the wheel etc..

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com

Monitor updates at http://del.icio.us/mbauwens;