[p2p-research] the culture of the audit and the prefigurative politics of the local food movement

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:27:33 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,

I must admit that I'm partly on the progressive side here.

A minimal amount of regulation, that takes into account the issue of cost,
is in my view necessary.

For example, in the no-trust country where I live, you cannot rely on
self-declared organic nor on self-regulation of financially interested
parties; only a form of regulation that involves different stakeholders, and
perhaps checked by some public authority, would do the trick ...

Unless you live in a village where you know everyone, and you fully trust
the word of your supplier, could you rely on absolutely non-regulated
production, in my view,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com