[p2p-research] Why newspapers are dying...a history lesson.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:24:42 CEST 2009

absolutey Ryan, I have been following Umair for 2 years if not more, and you
will notice I often feature him on the regular blog ... the kind of reform
of capitalism that he proposes, is exactly what we need for p2p to thrive
... and in fact, his ideas cannot be implemented without it as well ...  it
will ultimately fail, but is the necessary transition.

I can say this with confidence, because once we achieve a steady state
economy, and thus abandon the infinite growth paradigm, it will no longer be
capitalism, but some other type of pluralist economy that has a thriving
market and entrepreneurs within it,

Michel

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Ryan Lanham <rlanham1963 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am increasingly of a mind that this guy is very smart...Umair
> Haque...interesting ideas on how and why newspapers are dying.
>

> http://blogs.harvardbusiness.org/haque/2009/07/the_nichepaper_manifesto.html
>
> Ryan

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com