[p2p-research] Local currency links on Twine...

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:14:29 CEST 2009

Local Currency, Local Comfort - Westchester Magazine - July 2009 -
Westchester, NY
Bookmark added by jannouwen at 10:09 AM CDT
Local Currency, Local Comfort In the current economy, our communities may be
the best investment. I nstead of worrying about how the economic downturn is
affecting our property values, Westchesterites would do better to consider
how the collapse of many of the bigger corporations serving ...

Future Primitive - towards an effortless and aesthetic harmony with the
Bookmark added by Fernanda Ibarra at 05:49 PM CDT
Douglas Rushkoff is an author, teacher, and documentarian who focuses on the
ways people, cultures, and institutions create, share, and influence each
other's values. He is the winner of the first Neil Postman award for Career
Achievement in Public Intellectual Activity.

trashtown - money
Bookmark added by Fernanda Ibarra at 01:41 PM CDT
Trashtown has different kinds of money (see Trashtown Magazine #17). Almost
all notes and coins are handmade. Trashtown has several banks. The First
Irrational Bank of NL was one of the first banks in Trashtown.

Complementary currencies, Exponential growth and model failures -
THETRANSITIONER
Bookmark added by Fernanda Ibarra at 01:42 PM CDT
Margrit Kennedy in english about why interest is not sustainable, unfair and
strongly inequal, hidden in every price and product. It is around the 25th
minute. She presents 3 problems, 3 results, 3 solutions of the interest and
monetary system and explain, as I have been doing it among many ...

WikiWikiMoney
Bookmark added by Fernanda Ibarra at 01:56 PM CDT
What is WikiWikiMoney? WikiWikiMoney is a subsidiary of Twollars. It started
as a small experiment but we quickly realized it needed its own home on the
web. What you see is the first move of the system. There is a lot more to
come so please bear with us and enjoy experimenting with your own ...

Green America: From Greed to Green: Interview with Bernard Lietaer
Bookmark added by Fernanda Ibarra at 02:12 PM CDT
This interview, conducted by Green America Editor Tracy Fernandez Rysavy,
complements "Re-examining the Structure of Money," a piece that appears in
the Spring 2009 issue of the Green American, From Greed to Green.
Ryan