[p2p-research] Explosive open social structures in correlation with General Systems Theory

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 10:29:33 CEST 2009

Dear subscribers P2P-research,

With reference to the discussions in reference to the P2P open social economy and distribution systems, I take pleasure informing you abbreviated as follows:

<http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/globalism/systems-theory.htm>

The general systems theory stipulates, if I recall correctly, that the human systems are to be classified as:

a)     MONEY
        Already abolished, money is valued with eachother
        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_standard>

b)     INFORMATION
        Freedom of Informtion Act
        <http://foia.navy.mil/>

c)     ENERGY
        Hydrogen Economy (*heavy water* in a operative machinery in every household !!)
        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_economy>

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
.
Click here to visit my new professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.

.