[p2p-research] Fwd: My new P2P Blessing Circle!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:27:29 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Vedro <steven_vedro at att.net>
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:25 AM
Subject: My new P2P Blessing Circle!
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 Michel -- this is the something I am very excited about: A PEER-BASED
SPIRITUAL BLESSING COMMUNITY!!  Please pass this on to all those interested
in sending more spirit through the Internet!

Steven Vedro

Friends: Many of you know me from Digital
Dharma<http://teleconsciousness.blogspot.com>,
others are friends from spiritual practice, or just 'friends.'

In the last six months I have been working on using the Internet to
facilitate the giving and receiving of blessings. I first created a blog [
http://myblessingcircle.blogspot.com/] to share the blessings I have given
to friends at special events over the last years, and now I seek your help
to test the next step in this process:  a peer-based community of blessing
givers and receivers, sharing blessings across cyberspace, changing the
vibes of the planet in the process!

This website [myblessingcircle.com] allows users to anonymously ask for and
receive blessings and encouraging wishes, and also to create blessings for
others. The "appropriateness' of the messages are policed by the community
itself, with abusive content flagged for removal before it is sent to
anyone, while "the best blessings" can receive extra appreciations from the
receiver and the community at large.

Help me evaluate this "test version" website by logging on, creating an
account, asking for and responding to blessing requests, and sharing your
ideas in the feedback forum.

Thanks so much for assisting me in this project!

Steven Vedro

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com